Fees and BenefitsFebruary 3, 2022 2023-03-09 13:52
Fees and Benefits
Full boarding school fees
Full annual fee € 6,600.00 (six thousand and six hundred Euros)
Datelines and amounts for instalment payments:
- 1st advanced amount: €1,980.00 (one thousand nine hundred and eighty Euros) to be paid by 15 June 2023
- 2nd advanced amount: €1,980.00 (one thousand nine hundred and eighty Euros) to be paid by 30 October 2023
- 3rd advanced amount: € 2,640.00 (two thousand six hundred and forty Euros) to be paid by 28 February 2024
A lump-sum amount of € 600.00 (six hundred Euros) to be paid upon first enrolment (15 June 2024). This amount will be refunded when the contract is finalised.
THE FEE INSTALMENTS WILL BE PAID AGAINST PAYMENT NOTICES USING THE “PAGO PA” CHANNEL. THE NOTICES WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PAYER’S E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- The amount of fee is defined every year by the Board of Directors and published on the boarding school’s website.
- Parents with a child already enrolled in the boarding school and wishing to enrol the second daughter is entitled to a 10% discount on the fee for the second child. With the third child onwards, the discount will be 15% of the ordinary fee for each child starting from the third. The discount may not be applied in any case to the net amount of fees for all enrolled children.
- Members of the diplomatic corps and of the consular service , including their employees or consultants, the employees and consultants of the Educandato SS. Annunziata boarding school, of the State Police, of the Army, of the Fire Brigade and of the City Police wishing to enrol their daughter in the school will benefit from a 10% discount on the fee subject to providing proof of their service status or their condition. As regards the enrolment of other sons or daughters while party to a contract with the boarding school for the first son or daughter, the provisions indicated in point 2 apply.
- Full boarders coming from the islands (Sardinia and Sicily) will be granted a 10% discount.
The benefits are not cumulative and those students who enjoy for whatever reason benefits or contributions offered by other bodies – even if they belong to the categories indicated above – will not be granted any of the benefits listed above.